A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gottsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gottsman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gottsman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gottsman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gottsman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottsman graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Gottsman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- HealthSouth Lakeshore Inpatient Rehab
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bradley Gottsman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Gottsman practice?
- Dr. Michael Gottsman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gottsman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Orthopedic Surgeons.