Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Gottsman
Dr. Michael Gottsman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, GA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Gottsman is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Medical Center, HealthSouth Lakeshore Inpatient Rehab and Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Main Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Gottsman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Michael Gottsman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, GA.
Dr. Charles Decook
Orthopedic Surgery, Family Medicine
Gainesville, GA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Harry Ferran Jr
Gainesville, GA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Barry Munn
Gainesville, GA 0.01 mi25