Learn more about Dr. Michael Gottsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gottsman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gottsman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gottsman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gottsman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottsman graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Gottsman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- HealthSouth Lakeshore Inpatient Rehab
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bradley Gottsman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Gottsman practice?
- Dr. Michael Gottsman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gottsman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Orthopedic Surgeons.