Dr. Michael Gottsman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Gottsman?

April 22nd, 2016

Very attentive and a great listener. I was very pleased with his staff. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

May 16th, 2012

discusteda good Doctor am now a cripple

I have not been right since my surgery, I go in, they tell me I am fine,,, I know my body as everyone should. I was lied to.in several different ways and am on a fixed income and was paying my small balance off with a small payment each month. they cashed my checks and then turn me over to a collection agency because they did not do their job.The Doctors are dealing woth peoples lives, and Dr Gottsman made one of my legs 2" longer and before surgery promised me that he would make them the same, If I could go back I WOULD NEVER USE THIS DOCTOR< as I never intended to use him I went for his father in law and was promised that he would be there and did not know that he was not until the day of surgery. Dr Gottsman is a very untruthful Dr. and I would never let him ever touch any one I know,, I have also heard other people complain about this Doctor..BEWARE

December 26th, 2010

Very caring doctor. Explained everything I needed to know to get my questions answered. Did not feel rushed at all. With x-rays, it took about an hour to check in, get x-rayed, and be seen. Time was about right for most Dr.'s visits particularly with tests.

September 1st, 2017