A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gouvion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gouvion
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Gouvion Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gouvion, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gouvion graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Gouvion has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Gouvion MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Gouvion practice?
- Dr. Michael Gouvion has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gouvion practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Radiologists.