A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gouvion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gouvion
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gouvion Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gouvion, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gouvion graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Gouvion has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Gouvion MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Gouvion practice?
- Dr. Michael Gouvion has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gouvion practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Radiologists.