February 18th, 2016
Dr. Grable treated my aunt and I was very pleased with his manner and expertise.

May 4th, 2015
Needed another surgery after he messed up the first one.

March 4th, 2014
I will never refer anyone to this office. Before all tests were gathered the staff called my home telling me and my husband I had cancer! Based on a Urine sample! I have been a nervous wreck ever sense. The first time meeting the Dr. was when he was between my legs to do a Scope and I was so freaked out I could not relax. Staff should NEVER call and tell a patient they have cancer over the phone. This was reported to the Dr in front of my husband and he didn't act concerned at all. I was given an IV with contrast to have a cat scan done and the Tech screwed up and hit a nerve because he put the IV in the thumb side of the wrist which I was told after the fact that its a BIG no no. Now I am forced to see a neurologist. Again this was mentioned to the Dr and again he showed no interest. Staff are VERY rude never smile and don't seem to know how to run an office. They scheduled an appointment for me to a surgery clinic to have the scope done and it was cancelled 2 days before I was to go all because they didn't check to see if they took my insurance. All they tell me is there lack of getting things done because they have 40 other patients. Well then to me I am just another number! Get in line and wait. I will NEVER go back there again.

June 8th, 2009
Dr. Grable has been my Urologist for about 15 years. I am well satisfied. At times in the past, the staff has been a little short, but not recently. I have referred other patients to him.