Learn more about Dr. Michael Graceffo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Graceffo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graceffo
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Graceffo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Graceffo, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Graceffo graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Graceffo has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Graceffo MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Graceffo practice?
- Dr. Michael Graceffo has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Graceffo practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Cardiologists.