Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Graceffo
Dr. Michael Graceffo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Graceffo is affiliated with Medical City Arlington. Dr. Graceffo has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Graceffo has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Michael Graceffo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.
Dr. Joshua Jacobi
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Arlington, TX 0 mi17
Dr. Arash Manzori
Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology
Arlington, TX 0 mi23
Dr. Sneha Patel
Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Arlington, TX 0 mi12