A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grady is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Brain Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Grady graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Grady has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grady accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Grady practice?
Dr. Michael Grady practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.