Learn more about Dr. R Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Graham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Graham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from New York University.
Dr. Graham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Graham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Sentara Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. R M. Graham practice?
Dr. R Graham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport News, VA.
See Norfolk Surgeons.