Learn more about Dr. R Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Graham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Graham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from New York University.
Dr. Graham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Michael Graham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. R M. Graham practice?
- Dr. R Graham has 1 office location.
Dr. R Graham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Surgeons.