Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. R Graham
Dr. R Graham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA, with other offices in Norfolk, VA and Norfolk, VA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopedics. Dr. Graham is affiliated with Bon Secours DePaul Medical Center, Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital and Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. R Graham has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
An orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon can consult and operate on injuries and issues that may affect the bones, muscles, tendons, cartilage, ligaments and joints in your foot and ankle. Arthritis, bunions and flat feet are just a few of the issues...
Dr. R Graham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.
Dr. Bradley Butkovich
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Norfolk, VA 0.05 mi17
Dr. Joel Mason
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Norfolk, VA 0.39 mi51
Dr. Scott Grabill
Norfolk, VA 2.10 mi11