A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Graham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Graham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from New York University.
Dr. Graham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R M Graham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. R M. Graham practice?
- Dr. R Graham has 4 office locations.
Dr. R Graham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport News, VA.
See Norfolk Surgeons.