Dr. Michael Grasso III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Grasso III?

Hysterectomy

Hysterectomy

Have you seen Dr. Michael Grasso III?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 15th, 2017

Doctor who saved my life, twice

First time, Dr. Grasso discovered bladder cancer in 2011, when I visited him for second opinion. Thanks to his professionalism and envision, he discovered it at very early stage, so I undervent only TURBT. Last year 2016, he fixed other doctor's mistake. After the other doctor did stones fracture, I had stent for 4 months, and eventually got sepsis. Could die easily. I am alive thanks to Dr. Grasso. In my case, answer following question about wait time spent at the office makes no sense. Dr. Grasso saved my life, and it is priceless

April 26th, 2016

I recently had a procedure with this doctor and he was awful! The way he spoke with the nurses made me sick to my stomach I hope the hospital knows what rude doctors they have working for them, he was awful and I am so upset with the treatment by him to his staff

December 14th, 2015

Very grateful.

Dr. Grasso embodies all of those characteristics that distinguish a good doctor from the best. He is definitely the best. I have come to appreciate his honesty and forthright manner as well as his consummate skill. I could not have been more fortunate than to have been referred to Doctor Grasso for treatment for my kidney cancer. His response was swift and incisive, giving me the most favorable result possible. I cannot adequately convey my appreciation to him for this outcome. Thank you, Dr. Grasso.

October 10th, 2015

A Very Veracious Physician

I have complete confidence in Doctor Grasso's skills. Extremely decisive and succinct, Doctor Grasso successfully guided me through what was probably the most difficult experience of my life and helped me to overcome procrastination and understandable reluctance. While no doctor can offer a 100% guarantee, I do feel more confident and hopeful towards the future than I ever believed possible after becoming a kidney cancer survivor. Thanks, Dr. Grasso.

January 9th, 2015

the best there is.

December 8th, 2014

Dr Grasso is a a SuperStar

February 28th, 2013

Dr. Michael Grasso recently operated on my daughter.All we can say is we are so very lucky to have found him.He is an excellent surgeon, spends time with you,explains things in detail and is just a wonderful man.His staff is superb. My daughter is returning to work 3 wks after surgery.Thanks to Dr. Michael Ficcazola for the referral, you both saved my daughters life!

September 12th, 2012

Saved my life

I had started to urinate blood so I went to my urologist who had me take a CT scan.The scan revealed a 20 cm. tumor on my kidney. Yes 20 cm. Almost 8 inches.My urologist recommended Dr Grasso and nine days later I was on the operating table in St Vincents Hospital.Now six years later I am still here. Dr Grasso saved my life.

August 16th, 2012

Bobby Cerchione

Dr Grasso was my Dad's doctor, he was the absolute best

September 15th, 2009

excellent surgeon

dr grasso is a great surgeon! he removed my r. kidney laparoscopically & I was back to work in 2 weeks! Amazing!!!

August 15th, 2017