Learn more about Dr. Michael Gratch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gratch, Back, Neck, and Spine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gratch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gratch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gratch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Disc Surgery
- Lumbar & Cervical spine surgery
- Neck Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gratch graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gratch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J. Gratch MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Gratch practice?
- Dr. Michael Gratch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gratch practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Willow Grove Surgeons and Willow Grove Orthopedic Surgeons.