Dr. Michael Gratch MD Patient Reviews

June 21st, 2017
Back operation from Dr. Michael Gratch
He did a great job.

June 15th, 2017
Excellent doctor and office staff
I am glad I chose Dr. Gratch. He is truly a one of a kind doctor. He takes the time to listen and answers all question in a manner that is clear and understandable. His professionalism was far superior to other doctors I visited. His bedside manner was comforting and made the day of surgery, a calm and relaxing experience. His experience and confidence was reassuring that I made the right decision in choosing the correct surgeon. His staff was always laughing and very professional, nice to see happy employees..I highly recommend Dr. Gratch.

June 5th, 2017
Amazing surgeon really cares about you

May 26th, 2017
Outstanding Job on my back. I am pain free.

March 29th, 2017
Wonderful surgeon! This was my second operation and it went very smoothly..I had a lumbar laminectomy. and was home in less than 10 hrs. He is very kind and genuine and spends as much time as needed with you. Love Dr. Gratch!

August 9th, 2016
Herniated Cervical Spine
Dr. Gratch was highly recommended to me by a colleague, and I am so grateful for him! The surgery he preformed on my neck has greatly improved my quality of life! My only regret was that I didn't contact him sooner. I tried to avoid surgery at all costs, going through years of cervical spine injections, physical therapy and chiropractic care. I still suffered throughout the years. Since the fusion surgery, I have regained quality of life that I didn't think was possible! Thank you Dr. Gratch!

March 26th, 2016
Excellent surgeon, genuinely nice person, highly recommend him to all

November 14th, 2015
After visiting 3 other Doctors, Dr. Gratch knew what my husband's medical problem was and said he could fix it. Surgery went exactly as planned and his recovery has been amazing.

September 3rd, 2015
Good diagnosing surgery, but explained little about procedure. Postop follow up appointments he did not document symptoms that the patient experienced after surgery and that the patient repeated to verbalize at post op apptmts. He documented all was well, which was erroneous and patient verbalizations detailed painful chronic symptoms.Several sentences in notes complete untruths. No compassion, no suggestions, no documentation.Patient sought help elsewhere. Diag. for surgery was accurate. Post op symptoms described in post op visits which interfere with patient's activities, he ignored, so diagnosis of that was NIL, let alone not documented.

June 30th, 2013
welder
Dr. Gratch has worked on me twice in the last 5 years both times he has treated me as i was his only patient. Recover time was easy the first time, second was a little more intense just as the Dr. Gratch said, I would reccomend him to anyone, and there are alot of people I know who feel the same way, He is a Doctor who really cares.

March 21st, 2013
1997 Spine Fusion
Couldn't have been happier with Dr. Gratch. Had my spine fused over sixteen years ago. He changed my life. I would recomend him for any serious back problems.

September 21st, 2012
he was a great help to me after the first surgeon left me in horrible pain after a back fusion failed and dr.gratch realized something was wrong and he operated and this fusion worked. i was very happy with him and felt that he was truly there to help me