Spine Surgeon
OrthopaediCare
2400 Maryland Rd
Willow Grove, PA 19090
(215) 830-8700
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  welder  |  show details
by Scott Hersh on Jun 30th, 2013

Dr. Gratch has worked on me twice in the last 5 years both times he has treated me as i was his only patient. Recover time was easy the first time, second was a little more intense just as the Dr. Gratch said, I would reccomend him to anyone, and there are alot of people I know who feel the same way, He is a Doctor who really cares.

|  1997 Spine Fusion  |  show details
by Bill Murphy on Mar 21st, 2013

Couldn't have been happier with Dr. Gratch. Had my spine fused over sixteen years ago. He changed my life. I would recomend him for any serious back problems.

Sep 21st, 2012

he was a great help to me after the first surgeon left me in horrible pain after a back fusion failed and dr.gratch realized something was wrong and he operated and this fusion worked. i was very happy with him and felt that he was truly there to help me

|  no time for me  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2012

i went in for my first visit with a fracture bone. he did not give me the time to explain the fracture or how i was feeling and what i was taking for pain. he was more concerned about getting through his appointments that afternoon so he could leave early. everything happened so fast that i didn't even know what happened til i left. i don't even want to see him for my follow up appointment.

Aug 15th, 2012

Very intelligent and compassionate. Great bedside manner and communication.

May 29th, 2012

Amazing!

Mar 12th, 2012

If you are not there in need of surgery, he has no time for you and your concerns.

Mar 7th, 2011

excellent doctor with a great bedside manner.

Oct 18th, 2010

Best specialist I have ever seen. Highly recommend him for his skills and expertise!!