Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Herniated Cervical Spine show details Herniated Cervical Spine
by S Welsh on Aug 9th, 2016

Dr. Gratch was highly recommended to me by a colleague, and I am so grateful for him! The surgery he preformed on my neck has greatly improved my quality of life! My only regret was that I didn't contact him sooner. I tried to avoid surgery at all costs, going through years of cervical spine injections, physical therapy and chiropractic care. I still suffered throughout the years. Since the fusion surgery, I have regained quality of life that I didn't think was possible! Thank you Dr. Gratch!

by Linda Sprowles on Mar 26th, 2016

Excellent surgeon, genuinely nice person, highly recommend him to all

by Ginnie Stouffer on Nov 14th, 2015

After visiting 3 other Doctors, Dr. Gratch knew what my husband's medical problem was and said he could fix it. Surgery went exactly as planned and his recovery has been amazing.

Sep 3rd, 2015

Good diagnosing surgery, but explained little about procedure. Postop follow up appointments he did not document symptoms that the patient experienced after surgery and that the patient repeated to verbalize at post op apptmts. He documented all was well, which was erroneous and patient verbalizations detailed painful chronic symptoms.Several sentences in notes complete untruths. No compassion, no suggestions, no documentation.Patient sought help elsewhere. Diag. for surgery was accurate. Post op symptoms described in post op visits which interfere with patient's activities, he ignored, so diagnosis of that was NIL, let alone not documented.

welder show details welder
by Scott Hersh on Jun 30th, 2013

Dr. Gratch has worked on me twice in the last 5 years both times he has treated me as i was his only patient. Recover time was easy the first time, second was a little more intense just as the Dr. Gratch said, I would reccomend him to anyone, and there are alot of people I know who feel the same way, He is a Doctor who really cares.

1997 Spine Fusion show details 1997 Spine Fusion
by Bill Murphy on Mar 21st, 2013

Couldn't have been happier with Dr. Gratch. Had my spine fused over sixteen years ago. He changed my life. I would recomend him for any serious back problems.

Sep 21st, 2012

he was a great help to me after the first surgeon left me in horrible pain after a back fusion failed and dr.gratch realized something was wrong and he operated and this fusion worked. i was very happy with him and felt that he was truly there to help me

no time for me show details no time for me
Aug 27th, 2012

i went in for my first visit with a fracture bone. he did not give me the time to explain the fracture or how i was feeling and what i was taking for pain. he was more concerned about getting through his appointments that afternoon so he could leave early. everything happened so fast that i didn't even know what happened til i left. i don't even want to see him for my follow up appointment.

Aug 15th, 2012

Very intelligent and compassionate. Great bedside manner and communication.

May 29th, 2012

Amazing!

Mar 12th, 2012

If you are not there in need of surgery, he has no time for you and your concerns.

Mar 7th, 2011

excellent doctor with a great bedside manner.

Oct 18th, 2010

Best specialist I have ever seen. Highly recommend him for his skills and expertise!!