A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Thurston Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Thurston Graves is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Thurston Graves, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thurston Graves graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Thurston Graves has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
- W.J. Mangold Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thurston Graves MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Thurston Graves practice?
- Dr. Michael Thurston Graves has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Thurston Graves practices Urology near Plainview, TX.
See Plainview Urologists.