Diabetic Macular Edema
Get the facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types and the doctors and specialists who treat it.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Gray
Dr. Michael Gray, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Florence, AL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology and Infectious Disease. Dr. Gray is affiliated with Huntsville Hospital, Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital and Crockett General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Gray has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Michael Gray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Florence, AL.