A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Greely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Greely is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Greely, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Greely graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greely has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Greely MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Greely practice?
- Dr. Michael Greely has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Greely practices Family Medicine near Auburn, WA.
See Auburn Family Physicians.