A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Green has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dale Green MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Green practice?
- Dr. Michael Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Green practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Springdale, AR.
See Springdale Cardiologists.