Learn more about Dr. R Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Green, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Deficiency Diseases
- Gene Therapy
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Kidney Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Green has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Parkwest Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Michael Green MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. R M. Green practice?
- Dr. R Green has 1 office location.
Dr. R Green practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Pediatricians.