A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Green, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Deficiency Diseases
- Gene Therapy
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Kidney Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Green has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Parkwest Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Michael Green MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. R M. Green practice?
- Dr. R Green has 1 office location.
Dr. R Green practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Pediatricians.