A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ralph Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ralph Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ralph Green, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Deficiency Diseases
- Gene Therapy
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Kidney Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Green has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Parkwest Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Green accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan