A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Greenhawt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Greenhawt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenhawt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenhawt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Greenhawt, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenhawt graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenhawt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Greenhawt MD is a male Oncologist , has 38 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Greenhawt practice?
- Dr. Michael Greenhawt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Greenhawt practices Medical Oncology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Hollywood Oncologists.