A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Greenley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Greenley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Greenley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenley graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Greenley has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Greenley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Greenley practice?
- Dr. Michael Greenley has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Greenley practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Lake Orion, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.