Dr. Michael Greenley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Greenley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 10th, 2017

Stay away!

Terrible experience...Dr Greenley was terrible. Office is old. Smells moldy....Just not a good experience.

June 3rd, 2017

Disappointed

I had been seeing Dr Apple for many years. Once he passed I WAS PASSED to Dr Greenley...I saw him once to give him a chance and I am sorry I wasted my time. Dr Apple he is not. And now I am trying to get my records sent to a new Dr and NOBODY is doing it. I have even had the dr's office call. STAY AWAY

May 20th, 2017

The worst

greenley was rude and abrupt. wouldn't answer my questions without a disgusted look on his face that I should be so stupid. patient compassion is nowhere on his radar. I have now found a great eye md and the difference is night and day. DO NOT go to this person for your eye needs.

May 2nd, 2017

Horrible...:(

I was so disappointed. I had high hopes that Dr Greenley would be the one to fix my dry eye issue. Nope..He was rude, quick and brisk. He didnt even listen to my complaints. I paid my 45.00 copay. Recieved about 5 minutes of his time..and then I recieved a bill for 259.00 after....NEVER NEVER AGAIN...Totally unprofessional...Once again So disappointed

April 10th, 2017

uncaring

could care less about patient welfare. Rude and always in a hurry, Didn't even greet me. Never go to him

February 25th, 2017

Awful

one word sums it up..."AWFUL"

February 21st, 2017

Miserable experience with a miserable so-called doctor

Just an awful experience. Greenley had no time to answer any of my questions. Just wanted to get to the next patient and the few words he did say were belittling and just wanted to get me back there for more money. Well, that will NEVER happen and anyone reading this post should take heed.

February 6th, 2017

Rude

I saw Dr Greenley for the first time last month. I felt like I was in a market..5 minutes with me. after I waited for 45 mins to get in. Very Rude. Staff was rude One of the techs was nice but that was it. The girl at the front desk was getting yelled at by someone in the back in front of patients. A total waste of time DONT GO

January 12th, 2017

Terrible.!

Dr Greenly and staff are rude and inconsiderate. All that Doctor thinks about is the money signs. I think before I even came in he could see the money he was going to try to get from me. Why do Dr's not care about the people anymore? As for the staff.? Just plain rude and unprofessional. Im telling you..Dont go there..Find someone else.You will be sad if you do go there

December 28th, 2016

Poor excuse for a physician

Greeneley has zero patient compassion and just wants to move patients through the line. Would NEVER recommend him and have had 2 friends ask me about him so they cancelled appts. I also have found a wonderful eye doc so no need to put up with his crap!!

November 1st, 2016

Extremely unprofessional

Extremely rude and condescending. Nothing positive to say about him. Would never go back and I had 2 friends ask me about an eye doctor and told them to see anyone but Greenley .

October 1st, 2016

Unsettling

Greenley didn't even say hello when entering the exam room. He then proceeded to lecture me on how I am GOING TO GO BLIND! because my eye drops ran out and they never give me enough to last a month. Not my fault but he sure treated me as if I were a 6 year old. Greenley runs people in and out and you can see the dollar signs in his eyes. He is overbearing and has no idea on how to be compassionate and cares for only himself. I would give him less than 1 star if I could. Hopefully anyone reading this has another choice for an eye doctor as I have dropped him (along with my wife) and will actively spread the world to the medical community and friends about my experience. PS I tried to relay these thoughts to Greenley but he would not respond to my call.