Dr. Michael Greenley MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Southfield, MI

3.4

February 24th, 2017
Awful
one word sums it up..."AWFUL"

February 21st, 2017
Miserable experience with a miserable so-called doctor
Just an awful experience. Greenley had no time to answer any of my questions. Just wanted to get to the next patient and the few words he did say were belittling and just wanted to get me back there for more money. Well, that will NEVER happen and anyone reading this post should take heed.

February 5th, 2017
Rude
I saw Dr Greenley for the first time last month. I felt like I was in a market..5 minutes with me. after I waited for 45 mins to get in. Very Rude. Staff was rude One of the techs was nice but that was it. The girl at the front desk was getting yelled at by someone in the back in front of patients. A total waste of time DONT GO

January 12th, 2017
Terrible.!
Dr Greenly and staff are rude and inconsiderate. All that Doctor thinks about is the money signs. I think before I even came in he could see the money he was going to try to get from me. Why do Dr's not care about the people anymore? As for the staff.? Just plain rude and unprofessional. Im telling you..Dont go there..Find someone else.You will be sad if you do go there

December 28th, 2016
Poor excuse for a physician
Greeneley has zero patient compassion and just wants to move patients through the line. Would NEVER recommend him and have had 2 friends ask me about him so they cancelled appts. I also have found a wonderful eye doc so no need to put up with his crap!!

November 1st, 2016
Extremely unprofessional
Extremely rude and condescending. Nothing positive to say about him. Would never go back and I had 2 friends ask me about an eye doctor and told them to see anyone but Greenley.

October 1st, 2016
Unsettling
Greenley didn't even say hello when entering the exam room. He then proceeded to lecture me on how I am GOING TO GO BLIND! because my eye drops ran out and they never give me enough to last a month. Not my fault but he sure treated me as if I were a 6 year old. Greenley runs people in and out and you can see the dollar signs in his eyes. He is overbearing and has no idea on how to be compassionate and cares for only himself. I would give him less than 1 star if I could. Hopefully anyone reading this has another choice for an eye doctor as I have dropped him (along with my wife) and will actively spread the world to the medical community and friends about my experience. PS I tried to relay these thoughts to Greenley but he would not respond to my call.

August 17th, 2016
Excellent

August 11th, 2016
Don't go there!
I found the staff at the office rude and very unprofessional. One of the staff members even had their baby with them. As for Dr Greenley? Very brisk and also rude. The only person that was even somewhat pleasant was the lady that tried to sell me glasses. I would not refer anyone to this practice

November 17th, 2015
I agree. Dr. Greenley is nowhere near the doctor Dr. Apple was. He was very unfriendly and made me feel like he was just going through the motions. I'll be taking my eyecare needs elsewhere.

September 11th, 2015
Always concerned about my vision.

March 4th, 2014
I read a bad review by a patinet of this highly skiled, excellent doctor who has a well trained staff. My expereince tells me that the patient, not the doctor was the problem. Fourteen years ago this doctor and his staff virutally saved my life. I have had numerous surgical events and his skill is very high; his staff highly trained and nice. He has many paiients and works quickly (a skill in itself), yet answers every question to my satisfaction. As an attorney, I ask some difficult questions. Once he did a surgical event with such skill that everyone in the room applauded him. He has faced a tragedy involving his long time partner with grace and dignity. I am 73 and have had eye problems since age 4. He is the best I have visited. He desrves the applause of his peers and patinets not the barb of one who appears ignorant. /gac/