Ophthalmologists
American Eye Institute
28905 Northwestern Hwy
Southfield, MI 48034
248-358-3937
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Business Analyst  |  show details
Apr 3rd, 2014

I HAD BEEN A PATIENT WITH DR GREENLY FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS. MY HUSBAND NEEDED AN APPOINMENT FOR GLASSES AND HE WENT TO DR GREENLEY. WE ORDERED VERY EXPENSIVE GLASSES AND WAS TOLD THAT THEY WOULD BE AVAILABLE IN A WEEK. AFTER 10 DAYS WE RECEIVED NO CALL AND CONTACT THE OFFICE, APARENTLY THE ONLY PERSON WHO HANDLED THE PROCESSING OF GLASSES WAS ON A TEMPORARY MEDICAL LEAVE. NO ONE WANTED TO TAKE ON THE RESPONSIBILITY TO FOLLOW-UP. THE STAFF AT THIS OFFICE (SOUTHFIELD LOCATION) ARE VERY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL! I WILL NEVER AGAIN REFER ANYONE TO DR GREEENLY (ALTHOUGH I LIKED HIM ALOT AS A DOCTOR). IT'S A SHAME THAT AFTER MANY YEARS OF GOING TO DOCTOR GREENLEY THAT I WILL BE FINDING ANOTHER EYE DOCTOR. I WILL NOT SPEND MY MONEY AND BE TREATED BAD BY THE STAFF. THEY NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE MEANS!!!!!!

by Gary A. C on Mar 4th, 2014

I read a bad review by a patinet of this highly skiled, excellent doctor who has a well trained staff. My expereince tells me that the patient, not the doctor was the problem. Fourteen years ago this doctor and his staff virutally saved my life. I have had numerous surgical events and his skill is very high; his staff highly trained and nice. He has many paiients and works quickly (a skill in itself), yet answers every question to my satisfaction. As an attorney, I ask some difficult questions. Once he did a surgical event with such skill that everyone in the room applauded him. He has faced a tragedy involving his long time partner with grace and dignity. I am 73 and have had eye problems since age 4. He is the best I have visited. He desrves the applause of his peers and patinets not the barb of one who appears ignorant. /gac/

Feb 14th, 2014

Very rude , if you ask him a question he's unclear in his answers. my husband was Dr. Apple's patient and we followed up with Dr. Greenley. When he charges $150.00 every visit , he should do he's job right.

|  STAFF AT THE WEST BLOOMFIELD OFFICE  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2014

THE STAFF AT THIS OFFICE ARE VERY RUDE! I WOULD NEVER SUGGEST TO ANY ONE THAT THEY GO TO THAT OFFICE.. ITS TO BAD THAT MY RECENT EXPERIENCE WITH THE 2 STAFF MEMBERS AT THAT OFFICE - I WAS CLEARLY UPSET ABOUT MY EYE AND VISION, AND THEY ACTED LIKE I WAS A BOTHER!! THEREFORE, I WILL NO LONGER SEE DR GREENLEY FOR ANY FURTHER EPISODES WITH MY EYES. THEY GET NO RATING STARS FOR COURTEOUS STAFF!! THEY ARE WAY BELOW COURTEOUS!!!!!!

Nov 4th, 2012

I'VE BEEN GOING TO DR GREENLEY FOR MANY YEARS AND ALSO MY WHOLE FAMILY, VERY FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL OFFICE, VERY UNDERSTANDING AND KIND.

Nov 4th, 2012

Good Doc!!!

Nov 3rd, 2012

I had an emergency and Dr. Greenley took me in when no other dr. would. He took his time and answered all my questions.I would recommend him highly

|  sales  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2012

It was my 1st appt. with Dr. Greenley. I had no problem getting appt. The staff was very professional and nice as was Dr. Greenley. He took his time and explained everything so i could understand. Iam sending my family to Dr. Greenley.Thank you

|  Very indifferent  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

Little time is spent with patient, andI wonder if I was getting correct prescription for my glasses. The price for glasses is way too expensive. Take your prescription elsewhere.

|  Go to another ophthalmologist  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2012

Title says it all. This guy just cares about money not his patients.

|  Caring, Courteous, and Attentive  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Greenley for several years for my routine eye care and have been very pleased with both him and his techs/office assistants. The wait is never too long, and he always seems to remember who you are and why you're there before he even looks at the chart! Such personal attention is hard to come by!