by Geraldine alexander on Aug 17th, 2016

Excellent

Don't go there! show details Don't go there!
Aug 11th, 2016

I found the staff at the office rude and very unprofessional. One of the staff members even had their baby with them. As for Dr Greenley? Very brisk and also rude. The only person that was even somewhat pleasant was the lady that tried to sell me glasses. I would not refer anyone to this practice

Nov 17th, 2015

I agree. Dr. Greenley is nowhere near the doctor Dr. Apple was. He was very unfriendly and made me feel like he was just going through the motions. I'll be taking my eyecare needs elsewhere.

by Natalie Gilbert on Sep 11th, 2015

Always concerned about my vision.

by Gary A. C on Mar 4th, 2014

I read a bad review by a patinet of this highly skiled, excellent doctor who has a well trained staff. My expereince tells me that the patient, not the doctor was the problem. Fourteen years ago this doctor and his staff virutally saved my life. I have had numerous surgical events and his skill is very high; his staff highly trained and nice. He has many paiients and works quickly (a skill in itself), yet answers every question to my satisfaction. As an attorney, I ask some difficult questions. Once he did a surgical event with such skill that everyone in the room applauded him. He has faced a tragedy involving his long time partner with grace and dignity. I am 73 and have had eye problems since age 4. He is the best I have visited. He desrves the applause of his peers and patinets not the barb of one who appears ignorant. /gac/

STAFF AT THE WEST BLOOMFIELD OFFICE show details STAFF AT THE WEST BLOOMFIELD OFFICE
Feb 13th, 2014

THE STAFF AT THIS OFFICE ARE VERY RUDE! I WOULD NEVER SUGGEST TO ANY ONE THAT THEY GO TO THAT OFFICE.. ITS TO BAD THAT MY RECENT EXPERIENCE WITH THE 2 STAFF MEMBERS AT THAT OFFICE - I WAS CLEARLY UPSET ABOUT MY EYE AND VISION, AND THEY ACTED LIKE I WAS A BOTHER!! THEREFORE, I WILL NO LONGER SEE DR GREENLEY FOR ANY FURTHER EPISODES WITH MY EYES. THEY GET NO RATING STARS FOR COURTEOUS STAFF!! THEY ARE WAY BELOW COURTEOUS!!!!!!

Nov 4th, 2012

I'VE BEEN GOING TO DR GREENLEY FOR MANY YEARS AND ALSO MY WHOLE FAMILY, VERY FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL OFFICE, VERY UNDERSTANDING AND KIND.

Nov 4th, 2012

Good Doc!!!

Nov 3rd, 2012

I had an emergency and Dr. Greenley took me in when no other dr. would. He took his time and answered all my questions.I would recommend him highly

sales show details sales
Nov 2nd, 2012

It was my 1st appt. with Dr. Greenley. I had no problem getting appt. The staff was very professional and nice as was Dr. Greenley. He took his time and explained everything so i could understand. Iam sending my family to Dr. Greenley.Thank you

Very indifferent show details Very indifferent
May 31st, 2012

Little time is spent with patient, andI wonder if I was getting correct prescription for my glasses. The price for glasses is way too expensive. Take your prescription elsewhere.

Go to another ophthalmologist show details Go to another ophthalmologist
Jan 30th, 2012

Title says it all. This guy just cares about money not his patients.

Caring, Courteous, and Attentive show details Caring, Courteous, and Attentive
Nov 15th, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Greenley for several years for my routine eye care and have been very pleased with both him and his techs/office assistants. The wait is never too long, and he always seems to remember who you are and why you're there before he even looks at the chart! Such personal attention is hard to come by!