A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Greer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Greer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Greer, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greer graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Greer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Spencer Greer MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Greer practice?
- Dr. Michael Greer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Greer practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.