Learn more about Dr. Michael Greer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Greer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Greer, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greer graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- SkyRidge Medical Center - West Side Campus
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Greer MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Greer practice?
- Dr. Michael Greer has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Greer practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.