Learn more about Dr. Michael Grefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grefer, Specializes in: General Orthopaedics. is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grefer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grefer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grefer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grefer graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grefer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Grefer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Grefer practice?
- Dr. Michael Grefer has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Grefer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Edgewood, KY.