A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grefer, Specializes in: General Orthopaedics. is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grefer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grefer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grefer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Injuries
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grefer graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grefer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A. Grefer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Grefer practice?
- Dr. Michael Grefer has 1 office location.
- Dr. Michael Grefer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Southgate, KY.