A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grefer is Excellent. Dr. Grefer has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grefer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grefer graduated from University of Cincinnati.More Education & Awards
Dr. Grefer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grefer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Grefer practice?
Dr. Michael Grefer practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Newport, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Ft Mitchell, KY.
See Newport Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Grefer, Dr. Micheal Grefer, Dr. Michel Grefer, Dr. Mickey Grefer, Dr. Miguel Grefer, Dr. Mike Grefer