A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Greller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Greller, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Greller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Greller graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jon Greller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Greller practice?
- Dr. Michael Greller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Greller practices Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe Township, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Freehold Surgeons, Freehold Orthopedic Surgeons, and Freehold Family Physicians.