A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Greller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Greller, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greller
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Greller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Greller graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Greller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Greller MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Greller practice?
- Dr. Michael Greller has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Greller practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Orthopedic Surgeons, Freehold Surgeons, Freehold Emergency Physicians, and Freehold Family Physicians.