A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Greller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Greller, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greller
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Greller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Greller graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Greller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Greller MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Greller practice?
- Dr. Michael Greller has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Greller practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Orthopedic Surgeons, Freehold Surgeons, and Freehold Sports Medicine Doctors.