Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Grey
Dr. Michael Grey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Britain, CT. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Grey is affiliated with The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain Campus, Baystate Medical Center and University of Connecticut Health Center. Dr. Grey has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Grey has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
Dr. Michael Grey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Britain, CT.
Dr. Ramachandra Illindala
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
New Britain, CT 0 mi21
Dr. Thomas Lane
New Britain, CT 0 mi35
Dr. Michael Genovesi
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
New Britain, CT 0 mi46