Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Grier
Dr. Michael Grier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anderson, SC. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Anesthesiology. Dr. Grier is affiliated with Saint Francis Women's and Family Hospital, AnMed Health Women's and Children's Hospital and Anmed Health Wellspring. Dr. Grier has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Grier has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Michael Grier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anderson, SC.
Dr. Carol Burnette
Pain Management, Anesthesiology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Anderson, SC 0 mi23
Dr. Keith Schiff
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Anderson, SC 0 mi7
Dr. Lisa Lichota
Pain Management, Emergency Medicine
Anderson, SC 0 mi35