Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Griffen
Dr. Michael Griffen, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Spring Hill, FL. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Griffen is affiliated with Spring Hill Regional Hospital, Brooksville Regional Hospital and Oak Hill Hospital. Dr. Griffen has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Griffen has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Michael Griffen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring Hill, FL.
Dr. Catherine Major
Spring Hill, FL 0 mi12
Dr. Mary Newport
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Spring Hill, FL 1.76 mi35
Dr. Muhammad Sami
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Spring Hill, FL 2.47 mi23