Overall Review

3.4

January 23rd, 2015
Dr. Griffin and Dr. Major are fantastic. Both are wonderful with children and answer any questions I have.

March 30th, 2013
Disappointed
Dr Griffen couldn't get my daughter in to be seen for 3 days with a very high fever. We tried to call numerous times, but never got a return call. She was very sick- and we had to take her to a walk in clinic. I'm glad we switched to a dr who is not too busy to see our children when they are ill.

March 11th, 2013
I was very unhappy with the experiance we had with this doctor. Everything i mentioned to the doctor he did not take into consideration. I felt like i was talking to a wall. It was very dirty and the staff was not friendly at all. We will not go back and I will not recremend tgis doctor to anyone. Very disapointing!

March 8th, 2013
My son was a patient of doctor griffin...I did not feel like he was really understanding anything i would mention to him .. My son had a pooping problem and doctor griffin told me it was normal.... But screaming crying in pain everytime you poop is not normal. Im very glad i made a switch! He does not have enough experience!

my experance at sun country peds
My daughters been a patient of doctor griffens since birth. Doctor griffens office extrrmelly clean informative and friendly and i interviewed alot of peds. My daughter loves the staff too.....this place rocks!!!!!!