A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grill is Excellent. Dr. Grill has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grill, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grill graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Grill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 21 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 13 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Grill practice?
Dr. Michael Grill practices Family Medicine near Pawling, NY.
See Pawling Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Grill, Dr. Mitch Grill, Dr. Myles Grill, Dr. Michal Grill, Dr. Mickey Grill, Dr. Miles Grill