A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grimes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grimes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grimes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimes graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Grimes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gordon Grimes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Grimes practice?
- Dr. Michael Grimes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Grimes practices Family Medicine near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Massillon, OH.
See Akron Family Physicians.