Learn more about Dr. Michael Grimes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grimes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grimes
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grimes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grimes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimes graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Grimes has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gordon Grimes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Grimes practice?
- Dr. Michael Grimes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Grimes practices Family Medicine near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Massillon, OH and Canton, OH.
See Akron Primary Care Doctors.