A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grin, Psychiatrist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Grin graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Grin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Grin MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael Grin practice?
- Dr. Michael Grin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Grin practices Geriatric Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.