Learn more about Dr. Michael Grippi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grippi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grippi
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Grippi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grippi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- Wegener Granulomatosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Grippi graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Grippi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Grippi MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Grippi practice?
- Dr. Michael Grippi has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Grippi practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.