Dr. Michael Anthony Grippi MD is male, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grippi is Excellent. Dr. Grippi has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grippi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease COPD, Lung Cancer, and Pulmonary Sarcoidosis.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grippi graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Grippi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical CenterPresbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grippi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grippi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Grippi practice?
Dr. Michael Grippi practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA and Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Grippi, Dr. Micheal Grippi, Dr. Michel Grippi, Dr. Mickey Grippi, Dr. Miguel Grippi, Dr. Mike Grippi