A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grippi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grippi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grippi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- Wegener Granulomatosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Grippi graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Grippi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grippi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Grippi practice?
Dr. Michael Grippi practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics, and Critical Care Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Pulmonologists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, Philadelphia Pediatricians, and Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.