A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grippi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grippi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grippi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grippi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grippi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- Wegener Granulomatosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Grippi graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Grippi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Grippi MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Grippi practice?
- Dr. Michael Grippi has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Grippi practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.