Dr. Michael Grof Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Grof?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Michael Grof?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 21st, 2017

I went to him because other drs were doing nothing to help me. He looked at my reports, checked reflexes and immediatly referred me for ceevical fusion surgery. If that hadn't been done I was at serious risk for paralysis. He is at times curt but he tells it like it is.

November 7th, 2016

Patient

Dr. Grof is very passionate about the care of his patients. He is extremely knowledgeable and constantly seeks to learn more about new treatments. He attends seminars and studies Neurology daily. He is very kind and down to earth. Whenever I seen him in an appointment, I know that I will receive the best, top-notch care. I highly recommend Dr. Grof.

February 26th, 2016

My personal opinion of Dr.Grof is nothing but great. He has always been a listening ear, and has genuine and caring understanding of what you've been battling. That being said, if he can help with treatment, he certainly will. And if not, he knows exactly where to direct you next. He did wonders for me, so I'm truly grateful.

July 1st, 2014

Positive experience

I would choose this doctor again. He was informative, kind, and thorough. He helped me understand what he was doing and why. He prepared me for any discomfort during the procedure.

November 1st, 2013

My insurance company sent me to him for an independent medical exam. He was rude, condescending and unprofessional. He spend 15 minutes with me, and acted like he had more important things to do. Somehow he managed to write a 32 page report from that 15 minutes. The report was extremely bias and he paraphrased his own words into other doctors notes. Do not see this doctor under any circumstances. I would give him no stars if that was possible.

October 12th, 2013

First impressions are usually right...his receptionist was very rude and the waiting room was empty. I was there to see him for an independent evaluation, send by my insurance company. At first, he was very cold, rude, and put me on the defensive. He later became the Dr Jekyl/Mr Hyde by stating the I was 'the type of patient he went into medicine for' and that there were things that could help me, hoping he would see me again. Imagine my surprise when the report came back that I was 100% pre-accident status and had been for a year, basically calling my neurosurgeon a quack and saying my symptoms are made up. They wouldn't allow my husband in the room for the evaluation, and no wonder...now it's my word against his about the whole evaluation. There was no waiting to get in...not one other patient was in the office or waiting room in 90 minutes. His bedside manner is very poor and professionally I would never recommend him.

March 21st, 2013

warning

Vary unprofessional scared me and the person with me staff vary cold and short was more interested n her cellphone they also wrote me a script and put the wrong name on it when I brought it to there attention after filling out paperwork said oh I thought that was the name you gave me anyway that was just the beginning I don't want to give any stars

April 16th, 2012

genuine and personable

I had my first seizure at 53 yrs old...what a shock...the 2nd followed a few weeks later, and I was referred to Dr Grof. First appt was reassuring and left me feeling alot better about my condition. Some testing was scheduled, and again, he was very personable and I felt very confident. Third visit I was totally impressed with his ability to cut thru the chase and in lay-mans terms, help/explain exactly what was going on. With medication, I have not had any recurrent seizures, and am feeling good about myself, and my future.I would recommend him, and in fact when my primary care physician asked what I thought, I did highly recommended him, for future referrals.

October 27th, 2010