A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gromet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gromet, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gromet graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gromet has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Gromet MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Gromet practice?
- Dr. Michael Gromet has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gromet practices Internal Medicine near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Albuquerque, NM.
See Clearwater Internists.