A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gross, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gross has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Brian Gross MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Gross practice?
- Dr. Michael Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gross practices Urology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Urologists.