Urologists

6124 W Parker Rd
Ste 434
Plano, TX 75093
214-691-1902
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Horrible service  |  show details
by Dan L on May 12th, 2014

The staff and doctor are very rude and have an awful attitude. I was 10 minutes late for my vasectomy appointment and they made me reschedule. I explained my wife and I had to rush home from work in the middle of the day to make it and we were late. The ladies upfront were so RUDE!! They said he had a tight schedule and couldn't fit me in, there was no one else in the waiting room, just me. If they hadn't been so nasty about me being late I wouldn't have minded so much, but I took days off work to do this and had to miss half a days work and they couldn't work with me, I waited about 10 minutes in the waiting room on my first consultation, they didn't need to reschedule then. Very unprofessional staff who like to have power trips, I will go somewhere else.

|  Poor service by nurses  |  show details
by Frustrated patient on May 31st, 2013

The doctor is OK. The nurses are terrible. They put me through a voice mail and I leave the voice mail of what my concern is but they never return the call and get it straight. May be they are just busy and don't care of how patients feel. They want us to leave a detail information but they don't come back with detail instructions as to what we need to do. Two phones calls and two phone messages but nothing working out.

|  Outstanding Doctor  |  show details
by Rick on May 21st, 2013

The best! Very straight forward. Knows his field. He is very, very smart and very easy to talk with. Explains just what is happening in my terms, not medial terms, so that I understand. Open to any question and responds very well to concerns. Staff working with him is great. They know their skills as well. He is the finest I've met in urology and I trust him implicitly.

|  Superb Doctor  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2011

Dr Gross combines impressive clinical and surgical skills with a caring bed side manner. For all the patients he sees, I never felt rushed. The office staff returns calls quickly and is customer service oriented. So, if you have a urology issue, go see Dr Gross! You will be Happy you did!!!

|  FInd another Urologist  |  show details
May 17th, 2011

I waited 45 minutes before I was taken back. Waited another 15 minutes to see him. Then moved to another room to wait another 15 minutes before even being assessed. I was referred by another Doctor to see him for a specific problem. He took it upon himself to look for other problems not covered by my insurance without letting me know. Now I'm stuck with the bill, unwilling to work with me on total. My advice, look for another Doctor. The Doctor which referred said he'd do the same.

|  nicest physician  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2011

If you need a urologist in the north TX area look no further! He returns calls personally, the office staff is very friendly and professional! He takes care of my kidney stones and is always available to see w/ hardly no appointment needed. He cares for his patients and that's hard to find especially in this economy being unemployed and without insurance!

|  Gross Michael B Md - Urology  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 15th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Gross is one of the nicest, most caring doctors you will find. I trusted him explicitly from the very first.You can get in extremel...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Dr. Michael Gross- urologist  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 29th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

If you need a urologist in the Plano area, I recommend Dr. Gross. He is easily accessible. Very nice office staff. I didn`t have to wait ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Plano Urologist  |  show details
by Checkers on Sep 28th, 2008 on kudzu.com

If you're looking for the best - meet Dr. Gross! He found my prostate cancer almost so early it was likely that the normal blood test (PSA) would have been seen as an anomaly rather than the real deal. He's at their Plano office, attached to Presby at Parker and the Tollway. I figured that if he didn't save my life he saved me a more drastic treatment than I went through. And the cancer is GONE!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com