A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grossbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grossbard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grossbard, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Pancreatic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossbard graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grossbard has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Grossbard MD is a male Oncologist , has 25 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Grossbard practice?
- Dr. Michael Grossbard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Grossbard practices Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Boston Oncologists.