Learn more about Dr. Michael Grossbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grossbard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grossbard
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grossbard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grossbard, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Pancreatic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossbard graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grossbard has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael L Grossbard MD is a male Oncologist , has 26 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Grossbard practice?
- Dr. Michael Grossbard has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Grossbard practices Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Oncologists.