Dr. Michael Laurence Grossbard MD is male, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grossbard is Good. Dr. Grossbard has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grossbard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 21 Areas, including Adjuvant Chemotherapy, Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma, and B-Cell Lymphoma CBCL.18 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossbard graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grossbard has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital at St Lukes
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grossbard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grossbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Grossbard practice?
Dr. Michael Grossbard practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See New York Internists and New York Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Grossbard, Dr. Mitch Grossbard, Dr. Myles Grossbard, Dr. Michal Grossbard, Dr. Mickey Grossbard, Dr. Miles Grossbard