Dr. Michael Laurence Grossbard MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grossbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grossbard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grossbard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 21 Areas, including Adjuvant Chemotherapy, Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma, and B-Cell Lymphoma CBCL.18 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossbard graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grossbard has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grossbard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Grossbard practice?
Dr. Michael Grossbard practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Oncologists, New York Hematologists, and New York Pathologists.