A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grossman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Grossman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St Josephs Hosp & Med Ctr, Phoenix, Az
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Michael Grossman MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Grossman practice?
- Dr. Michael Grossman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Grossman practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.