Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Va Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System
11301 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90073
310-478-3711
Locations and availability (2)

|  show details
Mar 25th, 2014

He did a wonderful job of my upper and lower eyelid surgery. Amazing improvement and it looks very natural. I recommend him highly without any hesitation. I wish I could find someone like him for a lower face improvement.....

|  NOT HAPPY  |  show details
May 22nd, 2012

Dr. Groth tried to repair a medical problem I had with my eyes. I was worse. Had to have a professor at UCLA and Jules Stein redo and repair what he tried to fix. He was nice but unsuccessfull. I do not think he does a lot of surgery to repair eyelids and mostly does cosmetic surgery.

|  Dr. Groth is truly the best ophthalmic plastic surgeon on the west coast  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2011

My eyes were seriously disfigured as a result of bad plastic surgery performed by a non-ophthalmic plastic surgeon. All of the other so-called "top" ophthalmic plastic and reconstructive surgeons I consulted in So Cal -- Drs. Robert Goldberg at UCLA, Norman Shorr in Beverly Hills and Jonathan Hoenig in Los Angeles, as well as lesser surgeons like Kenneth Steinsapir -- advised me that my eyes could not be restored to their original appearance or even made to look more like normal eyes. I was told by Goldberg, Shorr and Hoenig that no surgery would succeed and that I would simply have to learn to live with my disfigured eyes. Only Dr. Groth concluded that my eyes could indeed be restored to their former appearance and he proved to be right -- after two complex, delicate operations, Dr. Groth made my eyes look beautiful again. I would only refer friends and family to Dr. Groth for ophthalmic plastic surgery. He is also very nice and attentive to his patients' concerns. His staff is equally helpful and kind.

|  Eyelid Surgery  |  show details
by Linda N. Florey, PHD on Nov 18th, 2009

If you are contemplating eyelid surgery, this is the doctor for you. Flawless results, minimum down time, professional staff and overall courtesy. His work is precise because he spends time carefully evaluating what needs to be done on an individual basis, he is a perfectionist. I am surprised by the accuracy of the results I received from the surgery, and would highly recommend you make time for an evaluation with Dr. Groth.

|  Groth Michael J Md is worldclass!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 22nd, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Groth is absolutely the guy you want doing surgery on your eyes. There is no doubt that he is skilled. He is a very quiet man, but his...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  show details
Apr 6th, 2008

I am thrilled with the results.Absolutely perfect. You'd never know I'd had upper/lower blepharoplasty.