A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grubb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grubb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grubb, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grubb graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Grubb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Grubb MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Grubb practice?
- Dr. Michael Grubb has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Grubb practices Anesthesiology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Elkhorn, NE.
See Omaha Anesthesiologists.