A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gruenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gruenthal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gruenthal, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruenthal graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gruenthal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Gruenthal MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Gruenthal practice?
- Dr. Michael Gruenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gruenthal practices Neurology near Albany, NY.
See Albany Neurologists.