- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gruenthal is Excellent. Dr. Gruenthal has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gruenthal, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Epilepsy and Seizure Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruenthal graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gruenthal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gruenthal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 31 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gruenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Gruenthal practice?
Dr. Michael Gruenthal practices Neurology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Albany Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Gruenthal, Dr. Micheal Gruenthal, Dr. Michel Gruenthal, Dr. Mickey Gruenthal, Dr. Miguel Gruenthal, Dr. Mike Gruenthal