A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Gruenwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Gruenwald, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Critical Care Practitioner, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gruenwald graduated from Universitat Wien. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gruenwald has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Michael Gruenwald FACS and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. J M. Gruenwald practice?
- Dr. J Gruenwald has 1 office location.
Dr. J Gruenwald practices Critical Care Medicine near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Critical Care Practitioners.