A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grunebaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grunebaum is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grunebaum, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Disease Susceptibility
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grunebaum graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Grunebaum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Grunebaum practice?
Dr. Michael Grunebaum practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.