A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grunstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grunstein
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Grunstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Grunstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grunstein graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Grunstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Childrens Seashore House
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Mateiu Grunstein MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Grunstein practice?
- Dr. Michael Grunstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Grunstein practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See King Of Prussia Pediatricians and King Of Prussia Pulmonologists.