A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Guarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Guarino is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guarino
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Guarino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Guarino graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Guarino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Guarino MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Guarino practice?
- Dr. Michael Guarino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Guarino practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Internists and Wilmington Oncologists.