A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Guarino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Guarino is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guarino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guarino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Guarino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Guarino graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Guarino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Guarino MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Guarino practice?
- Dr. Michael Guarino has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Guarino practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Internists and Newark Oncologists.