A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Guarnaccia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Guarnaccia is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Guarnaccia, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Artificial Insemination
- Embryo Loss
- Female Infertility
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Male Infertility
- Ovulation Induction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Reproductive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Guarnaccia graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Guarnaccia has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guarnaccia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Guarnaccia practice?
Dr. Michael Guarnaccia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.