Learn more about Dr. Michael Guerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Guerra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guerra
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Guerra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Guerra, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerra graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guerra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital
- Peterson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Guerra MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Guerra practice?
- Dr. Michael Guerra has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Guerra practices Ophthalmology near Kerrville, TX.
See Kerrville Ophthalmologists.