A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Guerra is Excellent. Dr. Guerra has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Guerra, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerra graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.More Education & Awards
Dr. Guerra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital
- Permian Regional Medical Center
- Peterson Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guerra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Guerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Guerra practice?
Dr. Michael Guerra practices Ophthalmology near Kerrville, TX.
See Kerrville Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Guerra, Dr. Mitch Guerra, Dr. Myles Guerra, Dr. Michal Guerra, Dr. Mickey Guerra, Dr. Miles Guerra