A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Guerra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Guerra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Guerra, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guerra graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guerra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sid Peterson Memorial Hospital
- Peterson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Guerra MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Guerra practice?
- Dr. Michael Guerra has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Guerra practices Ophthalmology near Kerrville, TX.
See Kerrville Ophthalmologists.