A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Guice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Guice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guice
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guice Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guice graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Guice has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Guice MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Guice practice?
- Dr. Michael Guice has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Guice practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians and Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.