A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Guice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Guice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guice graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Guice has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Guice MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Guice practice?
- Dr. Michael Guice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Guice practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors and Los Angeles General Practitioners.