A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Guillory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Guillory is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guillory
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Guillory Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Guillory, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guillory graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guillory has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Longview Regional
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Guillory MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Guillory practice?
- Dr. Michael Guillory has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Guillory practices Ophthalmology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Ophthalmologists.