A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Guillory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Guillory is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guillory
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Guillory Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Guillory, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guillory graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guillory has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Longview Regional
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Guillory MD and PA is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Guillory practice?
- Dr. Michael Guillory has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Guillory practices Ophthalmology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Ophthalmologists.