A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Guillory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Guillory is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Guillory, MD, PA is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guillory graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Guillory has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Longview Regional
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guillory accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Guillory practice?
Dr. Michael Guillory practices Ophthalmology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Ophthalmologists.