A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gunther Maher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gunther Maher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gunther Maher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunther Maher graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Gunther Maher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael George Gunther Maher MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Gunther Maher practice?
- Dr. Michael Gunther Maher has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gunther Maher practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Geriatric Doctors.