A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gunther Maher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gunther Maher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gunther Maher
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gunther Maher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gunther Maher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunther Maher graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Gunther Maher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael George Gunther Maher MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Gunther Maher practice?
- Dr. Michael Gunther Maher has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gunther Maher practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Geriatric Doctors.