A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gunzenhaeuser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gunzenhaeuser, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunzenhaeuser graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Gunzenhaeuser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medcentral Health System
- MedCentralMansfield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Gunzenhaeuser MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Gunzenhaeuser practice?
- Dr. Michael Gunzenhaeuser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gunzenhaeuser practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Ashland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, OH.
See Ashland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.