A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Guo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Guo, Clinical Assistant Professor of Neurology at Stony Brook University, School of Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Guo, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Guo graduated from Hunan Medical University, Changsha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guo has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Zheng Guo MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Z. Guo practice?
- Dr. Michael Guo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Guo practices Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Neurologists and Stony Brook Pain Management Doctors.