Dr. Michael Guo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

November 23rd, 2016
This guy is not qualified to be a doctor ordering ten tests that had nothing to do with my issue his staff is pushy to rush everything and they expect u to pay 500 for one of the ten tests ! Couldn't even understand this guy just rude and didn't even say he was done. He walked out of the room no bedside manner

November 23rd, 2016

September 14th, 2016
PATIENT
DR GUO is excellent doctor,very knowledgeable and very concerned about his patients.He has all the latest equipment in his office.He has helped my wife with her pain .The staff in his office is the best,they are also concerned and work closely with patients to schedule appointment and testing.

July 13th, 2016
Dr. Guo is a great doctor.
Dr. Guo is an excellent Doctor. He is knowledgeable across many areas such as neurology, pain management, and physiology. Dr. Guo is a doctor who thinks outside of the box when necessary and he performs many tests himself rather than having technicians do them. Dr. Guo spends time with me, he never rushes me, and he always makes sure I understand what he is recommending and why. The office staff is always friendly, caring and efficient.

July 12th, 2016
I consider myself lucky to have bee recommended to this Dr. I had been in a car accident 6 months prior and had bad spinal and neck injuries. I was diagnosed by others and treated for pain by other doctors. Dr. Guo as an excellent neurologist and a compassionate caring doctor. . I need extensive acupuncture and prolotherapy to relieve my severe pain and he is in the process of helping me feel better. Thank you Lord!

June 11th, 2016
I've been treated by Dr. Guo for 2+ years
Dr. Guo has seen me for the last two plus years for chronic and severe headaches. I also have other painful conditions that make my condition Somewhat more complicated. Dr. Guo has systematically prescribed many treatments including pain blocking shots, acupuncture, Botox, and prescribed medications due to the persistence of my headaches. Despite my persistent pain, Dr. Guo has been professionally concise and methodical in his treatment as he has continues to recommend options that have recently resulted in a reduction in the frequency and severity of my headaches. I'm feeling so much better within the last 2 months that I can now do things that I haven't been able to do in a very long time and it feels great. Dr. Guo's bedside manner is excellent, and he spends time with me without making me feel rushed. I sometimes wait about a half an hour to get into the exam room, but I feel this isn't excessive because I realize that he spends a decent amount of time with all his patients, and I appreciate that very much.

June 7th, 2016
my experience
i think Dr Guo was a very nice man and knowledgable...but when told what type of treatments i needed he didnt accept insurance and wanted 300 per shot < approx 2 a weeek > for indefinite time , we just couldnt afford to go and see if he could help us.. he was pleasant lovely smile and very kind if you have alot of cash i recommend him if not you'll lose your house trying to pay him...he took my insurance for office visit and emg test but as far as alternative treatments he wanted cash check ot credit card ...300.00 a shot if you needed more than one it could easioly cost you hundreds of dollars, staff w leaved alot to b desired...very unpersonal

March 11th, 2016
Chaos
It's a zoo no organization.wife doesn't know what she's doing with insurance. Horribl Waited for 2hours

February 25th, 2016
Dr Guo did an excellent job treating my headache! I feel much better now.

November 13th, 2015
NEVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR
Absolutely miserable experience. The staff was condescending, the Doctor was a complete idiot and the wait was not worth it. I was in the waiting room for almost an hour passed my appointment and the appointment itself only lasted 3 minutes. NEVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

November 5th, 2015
Torres
.....one person staff caucasian lady completely disresptful to my mother/the dr doesn't give medication even to elderly who medically depend on it for their medical condition. Careless dr. Who is $$$$hungry

October 23rd, 2015
Disaster
Tell me they let the blonde girl go? She was the only one who knew what they were doing! Dr guo is a smart man but let's his wife run his office which is a big mistake. They need a bigger waiting room and more doctors. They overbook all the time. Ridiculous! Good luck!