Dr. Michael Guo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Guo?

July 7th, 2017

never went over the emg results instead he wrote on a piece of paper what he thought was wrong we me and had the receptionist give me the test when I was leaving. Was very concerned that I lost my job and wanted to know what my husband did for a living> Very nosy for a person that I just met

June 12th, 2017

What a relief!

I had back pain since last year, and tried epidural steroid with no improvement. My primary dr referred me to Dr Guo and he did prolo zone injection (a type of regenerative medicine) for me and I have had substantial improvement after one treatment. What a relief!

June 12th, 2017

Miracle

I had refractory vomiting for 5 years, and all GI workup was negative. I lost lots of weight, and was completely dysfunctional, until I met Dr Guo. He made diagnosis of autonomic dysfunction and started IV Steroid treatment for me. Within 2 cycles, my symptoms went away! I am so happy after all these years of torture, someone finally helped me! Dr Guo is a great physician and I highly recommend him!

May 31st, 2017

Very helpful for my migraine!

Dr Guo make the correct diagnosis for my migraine and sent me for infusion. It has been very helpful! I am very happy with the service and would highly recommend this office to my friends and family.

January 17th, 2017

Horrific treatment of elderly mother

Over charges, takes advantage of elderly patients, does not listen! Only interested in money, money, money. Owes thousands of dollars and office keeps saying its for charges. Insurance company says differently

November 23rd, 2016

This guy is not qualified to be a doctor ordering ten tests that had nothing to do with my issue his staff is pushy to rush everything and they expect u to pay 500 for one of the ten tests ! Couldn't even understand this guy just rude and didn't even say he was done. He walked out of the room no bedside manner

November 23rd, 2016

September 14th, 2016

PATIENT

DR GUO is excellent doctor,very knowledgeable and very concerned about his patients.He has all the latest equipment in his office.He has helped my wife with her pain .The staff in his office is the best,they are also concerned and work closely with patients to schedule appointment and testing.

July 13th, 2016

Dr. Guo is a great doctor.

Dr. Guo is an excellent Doctor. He is knowledgeable across many areas such as neurology, pain management, and physiology. Dr. Guo is a doctor who thinks outside of the box when necessary and he performs many tests himself rather than having technicians do them. Dr. Guo spends time with me, he never rushes me, and he always makes sure I understand what he is recommending and why. The office staff is always friendly, caring and efficient.

July 12th, 2016

I consider myself lucky to have bee recommended to this Dr. I had been in a car accident 6 months prior and had bad spinal and neck injuries. I was diagnosed by others and treated for pain by other doctors. Dr. Guo as an excellent neurologist and a compassionate caring doctor. . I need extensive acupuncture and prolotherapy to relieve my severe pain and he is in the process of helping me feel better. Thank you Lord!

June 11th, 2016

I've been treated by Dr. Guo for 2+ years

Dr. Guo has seen me for the last two plus years for chronic and severe headaches. I also have other painful conditions that make my condition Somewhat more complicated. Dr. Guo has systematically prescribed many treatments including pain blocking shots, acupuncture, Botox, and prescribed medications due to the persistence of my headaches. Despite my persistent pain, Dr. Guo has been professionally concise and methodical in his treatment as he has continues to recommend options that have recently resulted in a reduction in the frequency and severity of my headaches. I'm feeling so much better within the last 2 months that I can now do things that I haven't been able to do in a very long time and it feels great. Dr. Guo's bedside manner is excellent, and he spends time with me without making me feel rushed. I sometimes wait about a half an hour to get into the exam room, but I feel this isn't excessive because I realize that he spends a decent amount of time with all his patients, and I appreciate that very much.

June 7th, 2016

my experience

i think Dr Guo was a very nice man and knowledgable...but when told what type of treatments i needed he didnt accept insurance and wanted 300 per shot < approx 2 a weeek > for indefinite time , we just couldnt afford to go and see if he could help us.. he was pleasant lovely smile and very kind if you have alot of cash i recommend him if not you'll lose your house trying to pay him...he took my insurance for office visit and emg test but as far as alternative treatments he wanted cash check ot credit card ...300.00 a shot if you needed more than one it could easioly cost you hundreds of dollars, staff w leaved alot to b desired...very unpersonal